Although air conditioning is not completely required to live, in the Texas heat and humidity most would likely consider it more than a simple comfort. Air conditioning keeps your family and friends comfortable while ensuring clean air throughout the home, and assists in removing stale air and humidity that can be harmful to both you and your home.
Residential Air Conditioning
Air conditioning of course increases comfort, but the benefits go a lot further than many understand. A well maintained air conditioning unit will decrease humidity and heat which can be dangerous for both the home and residents, and deliver cleaner air with less allergens and pollutants. A professionally installed air conditioning system will improve the comfort of the environment inside your home and even contribute to a better quality of life for everyone inside.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Residential and Commercial air conditioners both work in a similar fashion by blowing cool air throughout the building and removing hot air. But the units that are utilized can vary greatly and using a system that does not suit the facility can lead to many complications. Ensure a comfortable environment for your clients, employees, and guests with a professionally installed system from TDI Air Conditioning.
Air Conditioning Installation
Our experts at TDI Air Conditioning will take the time to assess your current air conditioning unit, understand your needs, and provide a free quote with no obligation. Our technicians are cooling and heating specialists that will any any questions that you may have, and we aim to provide you with the best service you have ever received whether a new installation is necessary or not.
Air Conditioning Repair
At TDI Air Conditioning we are experts in new system installations, but we understand that not every unit needs to be replaced. A system that is taken care of and regularly checked on should last for years. Often most systems simply need repairs or maintenance and then we can have your air conditioning back to working like new. We understand how uncomfortable your home can begin to feel when air conditioning units start to malfunction or shutdown. Here are a few of the most common repairs that we face with air conditioning units:
- HVAC unit leaking water: This is likely is the result of clogged inside drain lines.
- System constantly cycles on & off: Problems with the thermostat, condenser, evaporator, or fan can be the cause.
- Air is not blowing cold: This may be the result of a variety of problems including the need for a refrigerant charge, air filters that need to be changed, fan motors issues, or possibly dirt or debris on the condenser.
- Abnormal and strange noises: If your unit is making strange noises when it kicks on and shuts off, it could be due to a number of things — from as simple as a loose screw to as complex as a bent or broken fan blade or damaged motor.
- The unit will not turn on: This is likely from an electrical component failure.
- Regularly high utility bills: A/C units require regular maintenance to operate at their full potential. Often times, if this is the case, a tune up is necessary. If problems persist, it might be time to consider replacing the current unit with a more energy efficient unit.
TDI Air Conditioning can service many makes and models of air conditioning and HVAC units including Carrier, Trane, Mitsubishi, Bryant, American Standard, Payne, Ruud, Lennox Goodman, Rheem, Fujitsu, Amana, Heil, Daikin, Comfortmaker, Armstrong Aerosys, Ducane, and First Company.
Air Conditioner Service
Interested in having preventative maintenance done or scheduling an annual checkup? Our expert technicians can cover that for you as well. Whether you’re looking for installation of a new A/C unit, or maintenance or tune up of an existing one, we here at TDI Air Conditioing can help.
Email or call us today at (903) 597-8381 to arrange for your free on-site estimate!